Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Janesh Vasudeva <jv...@asapsolutions.com> on 2001/06/13 14:02:58 UTC

PDF generation

Sample files provided by cocooon itself. it just shows blank screen with no data in it.

Pls let me know

janesh

Re: PDF generation

Posted by Krishna Sriramoju <kr...@gotevot.edu.sa>.
Pls don't send the mails again.....

Posted by Bjarne Jensen <bh...@ruc.dk>.
Well don't know why it works for me but not for you. Your are using the
originally test-fo.xml from C1.8.2 and writing the full URL including
"?.pdf". Then I really don't know. Have you also tried to rigt-click and
save-as... and open the generated PDF form your Acrobat Reader 4?
/Bjarne

Re: PDF generation

Re: PDF generation

SV: PDF generation