Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by 藤澤雄太 / FUJISAWA,YUTA <yu...@hitachi.com> on 2021/12/22 06:25:38 UTC

Question: Support specifications of PDF

Dear PDFBox Support Staff

Would you tell me about the PDFBox support specifications such as RasterPDF, VectorPDF, HybridPDF ?

Regards,
Fujisawa

Re: Question: Support specifications of PDF

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hello,

None of these is supported out of the box. I did watch a presentation of
PDF/Raster ( https://pdfraster.org/ ) and I think it is possible to
create such PDFs with PDFBox, but one would need to read the specification
https://pdfraster.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/PDFraster10_June-2017.pdf
and take care to follow it closely.

I don't know anything about the other two, but that's just me.

Tilman