Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org> on 2019/10/09 01:55:49 UTC

[VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.3.6 is available for download

Please vote on this release candidate (RC0) for Apache HBase 1.3.6.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HBase 1.3.6

The tag to be voted on is '1.3.6RC0' (69cf8a7bd2):
https://github.com/apache/hbase/tree/1.3.6RC0

It's available for download at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.3.6RC0/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1363/

Artifacts are signed with my key (851528A6) published in our KEYS file at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

A list of the 68 issues resolved in this release can be found at:
https://s.apache.org/0amqk

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/hbase-1.3.6RC0/compat-check-report.html

To learn more about Apache HBase, please see http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Sakthi

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.3.6 is available for download

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thanks Sakthi.

--
Best regards,
Andrew

decrepit hands
   - A23, Crosstalk

Re: [VOTE] First release candidate for HBase 1.3.6 is available for download

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sakthi <sa...@apache.org>.