Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Taylor King <Ta...@ibm.com> on 2017/01/30 18:36:42 UTC

CLA Status

Hi everyone,

My name is Taylor King, I've been working with Jeremy Geddes on adding some
more security policies to the OpenWhisk API Gateway. I have submitted my
CLA a couple of times, both by postal service and GPG signed via email. I
still haven't heard anything back from apache.

Thanks,
Taylor King

Re: CLA Status

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Hi Taylor

pleased to meet you and looking forward to your submissions.

As for the CLA: I do not see it recorded yet. When did you send it in ?

Regards
Felix