Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <ni...@jayway.dk> on 2007/05/22 14:21:01 UTC

wicket gmap contrib : ajax and feedback trouble?

Hi

Im having a problem. Basically I want the gmap component to at a
feedback component if there are any attached to the page where the gmap
panel are placed.

the reason why I want this are because the gmap provides notification
via imodel, eg if the user clicks the map or moves around or wants to
insert. Now the gmap component itself does not have a
feedbackmessagepanel, but the page the panel are on might have. And if
it does and there are an error or warning I think it should get
displayed. What do you guys think?

Is it possible and does it make sense?

regards Nino

Re: wicket gmap contrib : ajax and feedback trouble?

Posted by Iulian Costan <iu...@gmail.com>.
Nino,

i suggest to allow people to register listeners if they want to get
notifications from gmap component.

but, let's see

/iulian