Posted to mirrors@apache.org by shimi <sh...@shimi.net> on 2003/04/21 17:05:00 UTC

I asked before to update that I now mirror apache-dist as requested,

instead of apache-site at http://apache.fresh.co.il

however this probably wasn't done, and because of that, now download.cgi
doesn't pick us as an active mirror, and apache.org/mirrors lists us as
un-updated for the past week....

if someone can fix that... thank you.

--

  Best regards,
     Shimi

----

   "Outlook is a massive flaming horrid blatant security violation, which
    also happens to be a mail reader."

   "Sure UNIX is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."

Re: I asked before to update that I now mirror apache-dist as requested,

Posted by shimi <sh...@shimi.net>.
Actually, I did refresh the page before sending you mail :)

I guess it's my ISP transparent proxy (yet again!).

However I do know that this proxy has no effect for pages that end in the
.cgi extension. You might want to have that changed ;)

But, if you say it's OK, i'll wait for the ISP to reflect the change.

You can also set the page as NO-CACHE in HTML and it will solve it ;)

thanks!

--

  Best regards,
     Shimi