Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/06/28 00:23:45 UTC

How to remove General / Host Alerts

Sorry, for flooding the mailing list today.

Could someone please inform me as to how to clear 'Alerts' in my UI.

Under General / Host Alerts.

- Maurice

Re: How to remove General / Host Alerts

Posted by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com>.
I found it. :-)

- Maurice

Posted by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com>.

Posted by Alena Prokharchyk <Al...@citrix.com>.

Posted by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com>.
That much I understand, I failed to mention; what table in the DB can I go to remove these false positives and also change the duration of which they would remain in the UI.

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.