Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by komal shukla <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/10/01 17:40:48 UTC

ivy-2.0.0-alpha repository settings

Hello all,
  I am a new ivy user. I have installed ivy (apache-ivy-2.0.0-alpha2-incubating-bin-with-deps.zip) on my linux box, but I don’t understand how to adjust the default settings for local, shared and public repository. I also have to set up a non-secure http proxy that connects to the IVYREPSVR. Can someone please help me with my problem here? Since I have installed ivy-2.0.0, I don’t find enough instructions from the mailing lists here.

  Help is really appreciated.
  Thanks,
  Komal

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!