Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Юрий Бабак <y....@gmail.com> on 2018/09/25 19:52:24 UTC

[ML] TensorFlow intergration module release

Hello, Igniters.

For release 2.7 we will introduce integration between TensorFlow and Apache
Ignite. This integration contains changes on Apache Ignite side and on
TensorFlow side.

Apache Ignite part is the command line tool which allows create and
maintain TensorFlow clusters over Apache Ignite and submit TF jobs to those
clusters.

For TensorFlow we implemented "ignite dataset". More details in related PR
[1]

As Apache Ignite part is done and TensorFlow part is ready for the merge I
suggest to add module "ignite-tensorflow" to other Ignite deliverables. So
I've created the ticket in JIRA for this [2]. In that case, we will be able
to release this feature with Apache Ignite binary release includes deb/rpm
packages.

[1] https://github.com/tensorflow/tensorflow/pull/22210

Yury

Re: [ML] TensorFlow intergration module release

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Great addition, Yuriy!

Adding the "ignite-tensorflow" module makes total sense to me.

--
Denis

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Distributed TensorFlow, awesome!