Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hiloliddin Karimov <HK...@central.nbu.com> on 2002/12/19 17:20:19 UTC

xmlForm: java.lang.ArrayStoreException

Hi all,

I am trying to use int array on MyBean attribute (I about xmlForm):
When I try NextPage after I choose some more item (by xf:selectMany) I get
error:

java.lang.ArrayStoreException at java.lang.System.arraycopy(Native Method)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.xmlform.Form.setValue(Form.java:256) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.xmlform.Form.populate(Form.java:433) at
org.apache.cocoon.acting.AbstractXMLFormAction.act(AbstractXMLFormAction.jav
a:287) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTyp
eNode.java:136) at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:83) at

my bean some like:

public class MyBean {

  private int intAttrArray[];
  private HashMap allInt;  // for xf:selectMany

  public VendorAccount () {
    vendorProduct = new int[] { };
    allInt = new HashMap();
    allInt.put( "1", "Product 001" );  // String.valueOf(1)
  }
  public int[] getMyIntArray() { return intAttrArray; }
  public void setMyIntArray( int[] v ) { intAttrArray = v; }

Hill

Cocoon 2.1 -dev, Tomcat 4.0, Java 1.4, WinXP