Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/12 05:25:43 UTC

Re: unit tests for org.apache.pig.piggybank.test.evaluation.util.apachelogparser.TestDateExtractor are failing

Fixed, see Pig-1015.

The fix includes breaking the DateExtractor's contract a bit, as it now
returns dates in GMT by default. Earl -- please take a look if you are
around.

Btw -- for some reason I cannot assign Pig tickets, even to myself. Could
whoever administers the Pig Jira give me the appropriate permissions?

-D