Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/02/03 09:00:30 UTC

[Httpd Wiki] Trivial Update of "verify.failure2" by verify.failure2

Dear Wiki user,

The "verify.failure2" page has been changed by verify.failure2:
http://wiki.apache.org/httpd/verify.failure2

New page:
Yo guys !! I am ALYSE SWEENEY. I am staying at Bethlehem.<<BR>>
Soon i will turn 27. I want to study at The Childish Preparatory which has a branch in Canterbury. I work as a Entertainer. My hobby is Piano. My dad name is Duane  and he is a Park ranger. My momy is a Guard.<<BR>>
<<BR>>
Also visit my webpage ... [[http://www.xfire.com/blog/leialandr/4578820/|What Is drug abuse]]