Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "gdilem@libero.it" <gd...@libero.it> on 2004/11/12 11:13:39 UTC

using jar element with includesfile

Hi all
I try to jar all the lines contained in text file.Each line describes a WINDOWS NT path plus filename.
I used this build xml but does not jar.It's jar just the manifest.
Have a look! Please help

<jar destfile="${jar.name}"   basedir="." includesfile ="E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt" update="true">
</jar>
where E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt contains these lines:
e:/automaticPackager/tradeex/ec4/control/contentintegration/CxmlCatalogImportController.class
e:/automaticPackager/tradeex/ec4/control/contentintegration/CxmlExportFileListController$1.class
e:/automaticPackager/tradeex/ec4/control/contentintegration/CxmlExportFileListController.class

Re: using jar element with includesfile

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Please use user@ant for these type of questions.

> Each line describes a WINDOWS NT path plus filename.

> where E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt contains these lines:
> e:/automaticPackager/tradeex/ec4/control/contentintegration/CxmlCatalogImportController.class

the file names have to be relative paths, relative to the dir you are
using as the dir attribute of your jar task.

Stefan

Re: using jar element with includesfile

Posted by Phil Weighill-Smith <ph...@volantis.com>.
I assume you've tried:

<jar destfile="${jar.name}"   basedir="/" includesfile
="E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt" update="true">

or

<jar destfile="${jar.name}"   basedir="E:/" includesfile
="E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt" update="true">

or

<jar destfile="${jar.name}"   basedir="E:/" includesfile
="E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt" update="true">

or

<replace file="E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt"
token="E:/automaticPackager" value=""/>
<jar destfile="${jar.name}" basedir="E:/automaticPackager"
includesfile="E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt" update="true">
</jar>

Phil :n.

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 10:13, gdilem@libero.it wrote:

> Hi all
> I try to jar all the lines contained in text file.Each line describes a WINDOWS NT path plus filename.
> I used this build xml but does not jar.It's jar just the manifest.
> Have a look! Please help

> <jar destfile="${jar.name}"   basedir="." includesfile ="E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt" update="true">
> </jar>
> where E:/automaticPackager/fileSet.txt contains these lines:
> e:/automaticPackager/tradeex/ec4/control/contentintegration/CxmlCatalogImportController.class
> e:/automaticPackager/tradeex/ec4/control/contentintegration/CxmlExportFileListController$1.class
> e:/automaticPackager/tradeex/ec4/control/contentintegration/CxmlExportFileListController.class

Phil Weighill-Smith <ph...@volantis.com>
Volantis Systems