Posted to dev@livy.apache.org by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/13 09:26:44 UTC

Can anyone get email about livy jira change

Hi all,

I can get email notification about jira changes of other apache projects,
but never receive email about livy ticket.  Can anyone get email about livy
jira change ? Or does it need some configuration on the jira system ?

Re: Can anyone get email about livy jira change

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.
Actually I think I have permission to fix this. Let me just copy what
Spark does.

--
Marcelo

Re: Can anyone get email about livy jira change

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.
I filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15079 since I couldn't
figure out how to do it myself.

--
Marcelo

Re: Can anyone get email about livy jira change

Posted by Alex Bozarth <aj...@us.ibm.com>.

From:	Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>
To:	dev@livy.incubator.apache.org
Date:	09/13/2017 11:10 AM
Subject:	Re: Can anyone get email about livy jira change

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Alex Bozarth <aj...@us.ibm.com>.
I think he was talking about getting email notifications from the Apache
JIRA when someone comments on or changes a Livy JIRA.

I looked through my email's trash folder and found that I haven't been
getting any email notifications about Livy JIRAs either, only Spark and
INFRA.

@Jeff: Open an INFRA JIRA to see if there's some setting wrong on the Livy
JIRA Project that's stopping email notifications.

 Alex Bozarth
 Software Engineer
 Spark Technology Center

 E-mail: ajbozart@us.ibm.com
 GitHub: github.com/ajbozarth
                                                                   505 Howard Street
                                                             San Francisco, CA 94105
                                                                       United States

From:	Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>
To:	dev@livy.incubator.apache.org
Date:	09/13/2017 09:17 AM
Subject:	Re: Can anyone get email about livy jira change

Are you subscribed to issues@livy.incubator.apache.org?

I just found out I wasn't, so I'm not sure it's actually working. It's
not listed on the web site, so easy to miss.

Posted by Marcelo Vanzin <va...@cloudera.com>.