Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by ca...@nc.rr.com on 2006/12/02 18:10:09 UTC

Rewrite subject with score

I have seen this in the past but now can not find those email on how to
do this. What i want to do is rewrite the subject line so when it is
thought to be spam, it will appear like this:
[SPAM]<score>
<score>=the score of the email thought to be spam.
Can some please let me know how to do this.

Chris

Re: Rewrite subject with score

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SubjectRewrite