Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Adrian Sherriff <ad...@dennis-eagle.demon.co.uk> on 1997/03/26 12:10:01 UTC

os-linux/259: will not compile past buff.c

	The contract type is `' with a response time of 3 business hours.
	A first analysis should be sent before: Wed Mar 26 11:00:00 PST 1997

>Number:         259
>Category:       os-linux
>Synopsis:       will not compile past buff.c
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
when compiling with standard modules
the following

gcc -c -Iregex -O2 -m486 -DLINUX buff.c
infile included from /usr/include/linux/socket.h:6
                              /usr/include/sys/socket.h:5
                              conf.h:545
                              buff.c:64
/usr/include/linux/uio.h:18 redefinition of `struct iovec`
make *** [buff.o] Error 1

I have retreived the linux binary and tried a make on that directory but that gives the same error although the binary retrieived will work