Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Aleksey Yashchenko <tu...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/27 16:47:00 UTC

Hi guys,

I'm trying to load webview content from application documents folder.
I'm getting wrong window size (blank bar on the screen bottom) and some
plugins not working (at least Contacts).

I tried:

- setting CDVViewController.wwwFolderName and CDVViewController.startPage
in various values ('/var...', 'file://...', etc, absolute and relative) on
start (in AppDelegate)

- reloading webview in the middle of work with loadRequest

- doing 'document.location = "..."' from native code when first empty page
was loaded from bundle succesfully

with the same effect.

Am I missing something or Cordova init is bound to application bundle
folder in some way? How can I change it?

Thanks in advance!

~Aleksey

Re: Loading application content from non-standard location fails

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aleksey,
Please file an issue at http://issues.cordova.io I will help you there.

This list is for development of Cordova itself.