Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by André Jager <an...@spe-unna.de> on 2007/06/10 21:36:59 UTC

Network of brokers

Hello,

I am trying to setup to ActiveMQ instances using this
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html example . However,
activeMQ is throwing exceptions (Java lang null pointer exception) and
duplicating messages on every try to recover from the exception.

I am using the latest ActiveMQ 4.2 - 80

I searched the forum but could not find any evidence this functionality is
broken.

Can someone shed some light on this issue for me. Thanks.

cheers, André