Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Henry Kwan <sp...@designmedia.com> on 2007/10/05 02:18:30 UTC

Switching from local delivery to relay for Exchange?

Hi,

I'm currently running SA 3.23 on a CentOS 4.5 with sendmail-8.13 box and
it's happily filtered spam for a few years now.  But we are now looking into
acquiring an Exchange server so I was wondering if I can switch from local
delivery of mail to relaying it downstream to the Exchange server.

I've done some googling and it seems that most of the relay setups are for
Postfix so I was hoping that someone knew of a sendmail based document
somewhere since I'd rather not switch frontend MTAs.

Thanks.