Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ko...@infineon.com on 2004/09/20 12:30:50 UTC

JAASRealm & reference to JAAS Subject

Hi!

I'm using the Tomcat 5 JAASRealm for authenticating users with my own
LoginModule. In my LoginModule I am populating the Subject object
delivered by the Realm with Principals, Role Principals and Credentials.

The authentication and the mapping of my user defined roles to tomcat
roles work fine, but how can I get a reference to the Subject object in
my servlets, JSPs etc. I need them to access the credentials added by my
LoginModule.

please help, thanks

Ingo