Posted to general@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2007/11/08 17:30:46 UTC

JAMES at ApacheCon US

> Unfortunately I won't be at ACUS, and I've had to pull my James talk :-(

Aren't I doing it for you?

	--- Noel

RE: JAMES at ApacheCon US

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
Danny Angus wrote:

> Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:
> > Aren't I doing it for you?
> Oh!, I thought that they were pretty down on that.

Somewhat to my surprise after the initial comments, it was decided to run it, anyway.

> > Seems that I am: http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/1861.
> > I still need your slides.
> You'll need my notes too?

Whatever you've got.

	--- Noel

Re: JAMES at ApacheCon US

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.

Re: JAMES at ApacheCon US

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Am Donnerstag, den 08.11.2007, 10:46 -0800 schrieb Jason Hunter:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> >> Aren't I doing it for you?
> >
> > Seems that I am: http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/1861.  I still need your slides.
> >
> > Jason, do you want to guest-star and add some information (ad hoc if you want) about how JAMES is core to MarkMail?
>
> Oh sure, I'd enjoy that.  I was already planning to attend that talk.

I really whould like to be there :-/ Hopefully nexttime on ApacheCon EU
08

bye
Norman

Re: JAMES at ApacheCon US

Posted by Jason Hunter <jh...@acm.org>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
>>> Unfortunately I won't be at ACUS, and I've had to pull my James talk :-(
>> Aren't I doing it for you?
>
> Seems that I am: http://us.apachecon.com/us2007/program/talk/1861.  I still need your slides.
>
> Jason, do you want to guest-star and add some information (ad hoc if you want) about how JAMES is core to MarkMail?

Oh sure, I'd enjoy that.  I was already planning to attend that talk.

-jh-

RE: JAMES at ApacheCon US

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.