Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by mikevan <mv...@comcast.net> on 2011/10/20 17:38:22 UTC

Pax-Exam and SpringDM

We are experiencing problems getting pax-exam to properly wire features using
Karaf. In our implementation, we rely on features files referenced inside of
other features files in order to allow our applications to be deployed. We
are able to see both the Aries and SpringDM bundles being started, but
wiring is not occuring.  Can anyone provide suggestions on how to fix this?
We are using karaf 2.0.0, Aries 0.3, SpringDM 1.2, and pax-exam 1.2.4.

-----
Mike Van  (All links open in new tabs)
Committer - Kalumet

Atraxia Technologies

NCI Inc

Mike Van's Open Source Technologies Blog

Re: Pax-Exam and SpringDM

Posted by mikevan <mv...@comcast.net>.
I should note that we are able to see wiring occur between blueprint and
springdm when we deploy them into Karaf (using Felix) outside of pax-exam.
This issue seems to be solely related to pax-exam.

-----