Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Devaraj, Geethakrishnan" <ge...@ncmr.co.in> on 2006/05/11 09:43:23 UTC

Re: [SPAM-H] - Re: deploy by ant - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses

i'll speak in the sense of a java project..

deploy refers to stopping a server,creating the neccessary jars,wars,running
the scripts,copy the war to the domain folder,start the server..

a target deploy should depend on all these..

and aslo suppose ur server is located remotely u need to add an scp task to
transfer the files.