Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Oliver Rettig <Ol...@telda.net> on 2001/06/19 11:44:49 UTC

xml as argument and result-value invoking my ms-client

Hallo,

I use xml as parameter and result-value in some soap-rpc developed with
apache-soap. Access with java-clients works fine. But now we need a
windows-client developing with soap-toolkit. What is to do to explain
him  xml as type of parameter and result-value. How can I describe it in
wsdl? We want to use the high-level api. The documentation of the
toolkit says that only the primitive types int, boolean, string and so
on can be used.

Please help me

Oliver