Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org> on 2017/06/22 02:14:29 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.40

Hi,

A candidate for the Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.40 release is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/jackrabbit/filevault/3.1.40/

The release candidate is a zip archive of the sources in:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/commons/filevault/tags/jackrabbit-filevault-3.1.40/

The SHA1 checksum of the archive is 9ce3ed280c2bb42b1823f9fc7f6ff0e2168ea166.

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejackrabbit-1256/

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.40.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at
least three +1 Jackrabbit PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.40

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.40

Posted by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org>.
+1 (non binding)

Regards,

Timothee

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.
yes, fixed version in jira is not binding. it is a wish :-)
I removed them from the 3.1.40 version.

regards, toby

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.
On 2017-06-25 09:26, Tobias Bocanegra wrote:
> here's my:
>
> +1 Release this package as Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.40
>
> (any one else care to vote?)
>
> regards, toby

Checked the build (clean install), ok.

WRT signatures -- could we extend check-release so it works for
Filevault as well?

Best regards, Julian

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit Filevault 3.1.40

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
+1 (sigs check ok, build pass)

Tommaso

Posted by Tobias Bocanegra <tr...@apache.org>.