Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Govindprasad, Nirmal" <ni...@jpmchase.com.INVALID> on 2020/07/14 09:24:44 UTC

LDAP Setup in Nifi

HI,
I am facing issues while setting up the LDAP configuration. If I have certificate installed in bowser then it logs me in. otherwise it will ask for the username and password and I am unable to use any credentials. Can you please help to verify my setup?

I have modified below files. Let me know if there is any other files needs to be edited.

nifi.properties
authorizers.xml
login-identity-providers.xml

Thanks and Regards
Nirmal G

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: https://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer including on confidential, privileged or legal entity information, malicious content and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Re: LDAP Setup in Nifi

Posted by Ren Yang <ry...@gmail.com>.
Once you log in Nifi with your certificate, you need to create a user that
already exists your LDAP system. After that, you can use this account to
login Nifi. This step is very important and Nifi wouldn't sync accounts in
your LDAP system.

Govindprasad, Nirmal <ni...@jpmchase.com.invalid>
于2020年7月14日周二 下午7:16写道:

--