Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/03 23:34:59 UTC

Anybody is having problems with Wicket and Facebook Like button?

Hello,

We started receiving complaints from users saying that Facebook Like
buttons don't work on our web site anymore. I don't know what happened
on the Facebook side but now we are seeing the following errors when
user clicks Like button, e.g. on
http://galecsy.com:88/lrm/ms/oid/74989:

The page at http://galecsy.com:88/lrm/ms/oid/../../ms/oid/74989.0;jsessionid=85C1FBAE4A7B21CA0FC7B8B10BB21EF1
could not be reached.

I read "SEO - Search Engine Optimization" and overwrote newWebResponse
to remove JSESSIONID, however it looks like JSESSIONID is still being
added somewhere, probably Tomcat.

I know this is not directly related to Wicket, but I am wondering how
other Wicket users handled interaction with Facebook Like button.

Thanks

Re: Anybody is having problems with Wicket and Facebook Like button?

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
I think I'm hitting the same. I have found this.

https://developers.facebook.com/bugs/391962640871463

Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro
Antilia Soft
http://antiliasoft.com

Re: Anybody is having problems with Wicket and Facebook Like button?

Posted by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeffrey Schneller <je...@envisa.com>.
We have been using the Like button on one of our client's sites.  I have not been told of or noticed any problems with it.

I believe we are removing the JSESSIONID as well.

Posted by Alec Swan <al...@gmail.com>.