Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Raju Buchi <ra...@contentpilot.net> on 2011/08/30 17:27:48 UTC

Mails stuck in Spool

Hello everyone

I am using James Server 3.0-beta1 as a mail server to send out emails from a
custom newsletter application. It works fine for a few days and when ever
there are some 500+ emails are sent out, there is some problem with the
Spool Manager and all the emails sent after that are stuck in the Spool. I
tried restarting the server but that did not work. Was this a known bug and
fixed in the new release? Is there anything that I need to check?

Please let me know how to debug this issue.

Thanks

- Raju

Re: Mails stuck in Spool

Posted by Raju Buchi <ra...@contentpilot.net>.
Thanks. I will take a look at it and will get back to you once I verify all
the steps mentioned in the thread.

- Raju

Re: Mails stuck in Spool

Posted by Eric Charles <er...@u-mangate.com>.