Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Poornima BS <po...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/16 04:45:14 UTC

Capture intermediate logs while launching instance

Hi,

I am using createNodesInGroup for launching instances, is there any way we
can capture intermediate logs while doing this.

As i have noticed we get to see log traces while creating nodes. Can we use
the same and publish those logs to UI.

Please do the needful.

Thanks & Regards,
Poornima.BS

Re: Capture intermediate logs while launching instance

Posted by Poornima BS <po...@gmail.com>.
Thank u let me try this

Thanks & regards,
Poornima.BS