Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by vertito <ve...@aim-consultants.com> on 2006/12/28 21:39:01 UTC

remove spam reports from spam email body

I am seeing detailted spamassassin reports when a specific spam email was tagged such as below:

pts rule name              description
1.0 INVALID_TZ_GMT         Invalid date in header (wrong GMT/UTC timezone)
1.8 EXTRA_MPART_TYPE       Header has extraneous Content-type:...type= entry
2.5 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR2   Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
                           2)
1.2 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_20     BODY: HTML: images with 1600-2000 bytes of words

My queries would be, is there anyway I could remove them from the spam email report, since
these scores were already included from email headers?
TIA