Posted to dev@metron.apache.org by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/05 21:06:54 UTC

Re: Hortonworks Future of Data Roadshow in Boston

I will be there tomorrow - but I don’t know my itinerary.  How are we going
to meet up?

On November 16, 2016 at 14:52:22, Carolyn Duby (cduby@hortonworks.com)
wrote:

Maybe we can meet for lunch or at break time?
Looking forward to meeting you both!

Thanks
Carolyn

Posted by "Zeolla@GMail.com" <ze...@gmail.com>.
I'll be around early, maybe 8.  My only current plans are to hit the
afternoon security talk at 3:10-3:50.  How about meeting for lunch
12:20-1:20?

--

Jon

Sent from my mobile device