Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by Xinli shang <sh...@uber.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/12 21:39:39 UTC

About the security issue of log4j for Parquet

Hi all,

Most of you must have known of the severe security issue(
https://www.randori.com/blog/cve-2021-44228) in log4j. I just want to have
a short update that Paquet doesn't have a dependency on the log4j versions
that are impacted. Have a good weekend!

--
Xinli Shang

Re: About the security issue of log4j for Parquet

Posted by Aaron Niskode-Dossett <an...@etsy.com.INVALID>.
Thank you, that was on my to do list today.

--
Aaron Niskode-Dossett, Data Engineering -- Etsy