Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Yuri de Wit <yu...@metaserver.com> on 2002/03/13 21:22:15 UTC

How to resolve file locations?

Is there a way to hook my own resolver in <xsl:import> or <xsl:include> and
have the XSLT engine call me back to resolve them?
I basically have a set of xslt files with import dependencies between each
other but I need to load them using a custom protocol.

RE: How to resolve file locations?

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Have a look at the jaxp.xml.transform.URIResolver interface and
Transformer.setURIResolver.

Gary