Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Rovshen Nazarov <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/10 17:46:14 UTC

Potential contributor

Hello,

I was wondering if you could consider  including me as Hive contributor. I
am a second year Master of Science in Computer Science candidate at Baylor
University. Please see more about my skills at LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/
rovshen

Best regards,
Rovshen

Re: Potential contributor

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your interest Rovshen. Looking forward to your contributions!
Please feel free to pick any of the existing jiras or create a new one
to work on.

Re: Potential contributor

Posted by Rovshen Nazarov <ro...@gmail.com>.
My Jira name is rovshen.