Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 2001/08/01 01:42:03 UTC

Re: Problems with CVS

On Tue, 31 Jul 2001, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Just had some problems trying to update the httpd-2.0 tree. When I use
> cvs.apache.org it complains that the host key has changed. If I use

use cvs.apache.org, delete the old key from your .ssh/known_hosts first.

> icarus.apache.org, I get an error saying "can't create temporary
> directory /tmp/<file>" and then "permission denied".

Apparently /tmp is horked on icarus right now...

marc@icarus:/tmp$ ls -al /tmp/
total 4
drwxr-xr-x   2 root  wheel  512 Jul 31 15:26 .
drwxr-xr-x  19 root  wheel  512 Jul 31 14:52 ..

with bogus permissions... I'm sure someone will fix it soon, then life
should be happy.  It isn't you.  <g>