Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by "Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland" <ro...@oracle.com> on 2014/01/24 14:18:22 UTC

Testing Log4J against JDK 8 EA builds

Hi,

I am from the OpenJDK Quality Group at Oracle.  I am working with Open
Source projects
that are testing JDK 8 Early Access builds (either those published by
Oracle <https://jdk8.java.net/download.html>, or their own)
and I would like to encourage more of it to happen.

I am looking for a contact person who is interested in working with me ,
sharing your test
experiences and any issues uncovered by testing  Log4J with JDK 8 EA
builds. I expect
this will be of benefit to both communities.

We are now very late in the release cycle of JDK 8 , issues found late
may be postponed to
an Update Release.

Rgds,  Rory

--
Rgds,Rory O'Donnell
Quality Engineering Manager

Re: Testing Log4J against JDK 8 EA builds

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Isn't there an Oracle bug tracker id we can refer to?

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: Testing Log4J against JDK 8 EA builds

Posted by "Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland" <ro...@oracle.com>.
Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply, glad to hear things are going well.

If you are at FOSDEM this year, please let me know.

Rgds,Rory

Posted by Nick Williams <ni...@nicholaswilliams.net>.
Rory,