Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Alek Andreev <al...@post.com> on 2002/01/04 10:14:32 UTC

Nimda gone wild??

Has the Nimda virus gone wild recently?
Since the beginning of 2002 I am getting an impossibly high number of Nimda scans on my Apache server, and their number is only raising day by day. Today, I got about eight for less than 40 minuts online time, and they all are grom different IPs. I was forced to disable HTTP access from outside.
Interestingly, I have no way to warn these people for that they have Nimda - tracing their IPs either gives me an Unavailable or an IP at some big ISP.

Alek Andreev
alek@post.com

Re: Nimda gone wild??