Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Chavan, Sangram (Cognizant)" <Sa...@cognizant.com> on 2006/12/19 11:39:17 UTC

Error Building EAR

I am working on a project which consists of  web,ejb and java modules. I
have packaged all these modules into an EAR. When I try to deploy this
EAR project using Websphere 6.0 I get the following error :

Cannot Bind Resources.

 I have all the respective binding files in the META-INF folder.

Please Help

Regards,

Sangram Chavan

Cognizant Technology Solutions

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of
information.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this
e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com