Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id> on 2013/10/02 16:06:54 UTC

[SOLVED] Re: Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

Hi Rafael,

I managed to resolve the problem by removing all the DEFINER statements
from the dump .sql file.

sed '/^\/\*\!50013 DEFINER/d' cloudstack-backup-2013100201-fix.sql >
cloudstack-backup-2013100201-fix-without-definer.sql

I then restored the cloudstack-backup-2013100201-fix-without-definer.sql
into the database and the upgrade works.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers.

Re: [SOLVED] Re: Access denied; you need (at least one of) the SUPER privilege(s) for this operation

Posted by Rafael Weingartner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Nice, I did something similar to work this problem around on my backup
routine.

But, instead of removing the definer statement I replaced it with
DEFINER=CURRENT_USER

--
Rafael Weingartner