Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Punzo, Frank J (HTSC, IT)" <Fr...@thehartford.com> on 2007/01/25 13:54:44 UTC

Multiple Content Stores

I have a unix environment that connects to multiple file systems (via nfs). Each business segment has their own disk area. I wish to place the content stores for one slide instance on each of those different filesystems. I have tried unsuccessfully to get slide to host multiple content stores. I realize I can do this by deploying multiple web applications but I'd like to do it with one if that's possible.

Question: Has anyone on this list gotten multiple content stores to work in one web application? If so, can you share your Domain.xml with me?

Thanks in advance,
Frank

destroy all copies.