Posted to user@click.apache.org by Uday Subbarayan <ud...@yahoo.com> on 2010/10/30 21:46:36 UTC

Netbeans Plugin- Problem.

Hi All,
    I couldn't able to install the "Click Framework" Plugin in both versions of Netbeans- 6.7.1 & 6.9.1 because of the dependency problem.

I got too many in 6.7.1 and only one in 6.9.1. Pl find the error below.

Has anyone used this Netbeans plugin?

Thanks,
Uday.

      Some plugins require plugin Editor Library to be installed.

    The plugin Editor Library is requested in version >= 1.44.1.9.2 (release
    version 1) but only 2.10.2.10.2 (of release version different from 1) was
    found.

The following plugin is affected:
      Click Framework
    Support

-------------------------

I do not blog but e-write:

http://uds-web.blogspot.com

Re: Netbeans Plugin- Problem.

Posted by Hantsy Bai <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Uday
I am the author of this plugin, currently it is not updated to the
latest NetBeans IDE(6.9.1).

In these days, I am busy on a project, so I have no time on it.

OK, I will release a new version( but no extra new feature) quickly to
fix the dependencies.

I appreciate any suggestion.

Best regards
Hantsy

? 2010/10/31 3:46, Uday Subbarayan ??:

Re: Netbeans Plugin- Problem.

Posted by Uday Subbarayan <ud...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Bob & Hantsy. I will give it a try soon.

I used the ant project-quick-start to create the base template and created a new project in Netbeans & imported it. It worked well. Only thing to be careful is,
[1] Just create the base template w/o compiling it.
[2] Used a separate folder to create the Netbeans project folder so that the base remains the same.

Best,
Uday.

-------------------------

I do not blog but e-write:

http://uds-web.blogspot.com

                  I couldn't able to install the "Click Framework"
              Plugin in both versions of Netbeans- 6.7.1 & 6.9.1
              because of the dependency problem.

              I got too many in 6.7.1 and only one in 6.9.1. Pl find the
              error below.

              Has anyone used this Netbeans plugin?

              Thanks,

              Uday.

               Some plugins require plugin Editor Library to be
                installed.
              The plugin Editor Library is requested in version >=
              1.44.1.9.2 (release version 1) but only 2.10.2.10.2 (of
              release version different from 1) was found.

              The following plugin is affected:

                    Click Framework Support

              -------------------------

              I do not blog but e-write:

              http://uds-web.blogspot.com

    Hi, all

    A new version is ready for download now, please go to
    http://code.google.com/p/click4nb/.

    Any feedback is welcome.

    Dont forget file an issue if u find any problem.

    Best regards

    Hantsy

Re: Netbeans Plugin- Problem.

Posted by Hantsy Bai <ha...@gmail.com>.

Re: Netbeans Plugin- Problem.

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Uday,

I assume you are talking about the click4nb project [1]?

The plugin was working for me in 6.8, but I don't think it has been updated for 6.9.

Looks like this issue has been reported[2].

Kind regards

Bob

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/click4nb/
[2]: http://code.google.com/p/click4nb/issues/detail?id=4