Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "Cheung, Danny C" <da...@rbc.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/17 19:17:49 UTC

Question about Open Office and

Hi There,

Our organization does use your product and recently heard about the an issue with the remote code execution vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228) in Apache Log4J.  Our organization would just like to confirm with you if your product may have been impact by this vulnerability and if so, what is the action plan to address the vulnerability.  Any information that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Danny Cheung
HR Technology Operations

If you received this email in error, please advise the sender (by return email or otherwise) immediately. You have consented to receive the attached electronically at the above-noted email address; please retain a copy of this confirmation for future reference.

Si vous recevez ce courriel par erreur, veuillez en aviser l'expéditeur immédiatement, par retour de courriel ou par un autre moyen. Vous avez accepté de recevoir le(s) document(s) ci-joint(s) par voie électronique à l'adresse courriel indiquée ci-dessus; veuillez conserver une copie de cette confirmation pour les fins de reference future.

Re: Question about Open Office and

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

The Apache OpenOffice security team has looked into the two Log4Shell vulnerabilities. We are not impacted by them as we don’t use Apache Log4J 2.

We don't know if any third party extensions are impacted. You would need to contact those parties if you are concerned.

Regards,
Dave