Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/06 10:35:18 UTC

Automation Script : Kafka topic creation

Dear Kafka experts

does anyone have ready /automated script to create /delete /alter topics in
different environments?
taking Configuration parameter as input .

if yes i request you to kindly share it with me .. please

Re: Automation Script : Kafka topic creation

Posted by Ran Lupovich <ra...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/kafka-ops/julie

Note that I didn't try it myself, only heard about it... and I am not
related to this project

Posted by Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Men and Ran

Posted by Kafka Life <li...@gmail.com>.