Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com> on 2003/08/28 17:27:34 UTC

RC2 requires reindexing?

I just switched to RC2 and found that a number of queries now don't work.  (When I switch back to RC! they work fine.)  Can't seem to figure out a pattern regarding those that don't work versus those (the vast majority) that still work fine.  I looked in the RC2 source and noticed that the dates on IndexWriter and IndexReader and a bunch of related modules seem to have been changed.

Is it necessary to reindex (a major task for my stuff) to use RC2?

Regards,

Terry

Re: RC2 requires reindexing?

Posted by Jan Agermose <ja...@agermose.dk>.
Was has changed since rc1? Does anyone know of plans for releasing a new rc
or even an final release?

Jan

Posted by Terry Steichen <te...@net-frame.com>.
I agree.  When I said I was using RC2, that wasn't quite accurate.  I was
using the latest CVS offering, which could have other changes beyond RC2.  A

Re: RC2 requires reindexing?

RE: RC2 requires reindexing?

Re: RC2 requires reindexing?

Re: RC2 requires reindexing?