Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Zanette Arrigo <za...@dei.unipd.it> on 2005/06/12 19:49:03 UTC

.php files

Hi,
I manage a web application via subversion and I found very useful the webdav
module for apache because I can always test the last snapshot of the
application, having setted the correct MIME-types for files.

All right, except for .php files (application/x-httpd-php) which are not
handled by the server.

Is there any way to have the php files interpreted?

Thanks,
Arrigo

Re: .php files

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On 12.06.2005, at 21:49, Zanette Arrigo wrote:

> I manage a web application via subversion and I found very useful
> the webdav
> module for apache because I can always test the last snapshot of the
> application, having setted the correct MIME-types for files.
>
> All right, except for .php files (application/x-httpd-php) which
> are not
> handled by the server.
>
> Is there any way to have the php files interpreted?

I recommend you use a post-commit hook to update a working copy of
your site on your development server:

http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#website-auto-update