Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Abiy Atsbha <ab...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/21 06:05:52 UTC

Re: [Mifos-users] Announcement: Fineract 1.2.0.RELEASE

Dear Santosh,

I have been trying to access the staging demo and I have some points to
suggest:

1. The system is not accepting decimals. In cash management/ cash
allocation and in saving, loan dispalying invalid decimal.

2. The value in date fields are not capturing, you will have to click back
again for the system to capture.

Regards,
Abuy A.

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
All respondents:

Please stop sending emails about work on the Fineract release to
dev@community.apache.org .

My emails to the mifos lists always bounce, so I ask someone who has access
to those lists to also post this information there.

Best Regards,
Myrle

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
All respondents: