Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by mariog82 <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/26 13:02:31 UTC

Outsource WSDL/XSD jax-ws-catalog

Hi, I have the need to outsource WSDL and XSD from jax-ws-catalog.xml
creating a catalog.xml you can put in the shared tomcat and add at runtime
services for the application.
It's possible to do this and how can I do?
Thanks

Mario

Re: Outsource WSDL/XSD jax-ws-catalog

Posted by mariog82 <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks iris,
but I did not want to put the file jax-ws-catalog.xml in META-INF folder.
it must not be present in the war of my web application, but the web
application
must call from the shared/classes directory of tomcat.

Posted by iris ding <ir...@gmail.com>.
You can put jax-ws-catalog.xml under META-INF within your application. So
that CXF will recognize it and use it. Details you can find in
org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager.java.

Iris Ding