Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Amazing Arny <am...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/28 13:14:55 UTC

Error in SOAP-application with attachments

Hi all,

I'm working on  a Soap-application which is going to be used to send and
retrieve files from a server. The webservice is finished and works fine.

If I make a soap-call to upload a file to the server, it works. Also If it
is a big file(2 mb or more). It also works when the call is made from two
different computers at the same time.

But if I call the soap-method to send a file to the server, two times(at the
same time) from the same computer and the file is big(2 mb or more)the next
error message occurs:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No Serializer found to serialize a
&apos;im.InfomedicsTypesUploadFile&apos; using encoding style
&apos;http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/&apos;.

There is a serializer for im.InfomedicsTypesUploadFile(The method works fine
with one call at a time).

When this error has occured once, it keeps on coming with every call that is
made after the error has occured. I have to restart oc4j.

Any clues?

Thanks

Arny