Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Michael Benenson <mb...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/01 01:28:29 UTC

Re: Beam Connector for Reading Data from Delta Lake

I have created PR https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/15434 for JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-12824 :  Beam Connector for
Reading Data from Delta Lake

Now build using maven, I do not know how to create build.gradle for
building java & scala code in one project.
Could someone help to create build.gradle?

I put examples for using Delta Lake connector into the new directory
"beam/sdks/java/examples/deltalake", not sure it is the right place for the
examples, could someone suggest another place?

--
Thanks

Michael Benenson