Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by sc...@alpsautomotive.com on 2006/04/20 17:18:39 UTC

Missing mod_dav_svn.so

Hello all,

Can anyone tell me why mod_dav_svn.so is not building in latest 1.3.1
source tarball release?  The source is included in the tarball but for the
life of me I cannot get the mod_dav_svn.so module to build.  I have tried
many many different options to the configure, but nothing is working for
me.  I also could not find any resolution on the net, so I hope to find
someone who has had this same problem before and can tell me what might be
going on before I attempt to trudge through the Makefiles...

Thanks much in advance...

Regards,
Scott Meesseman
Research and Development